Today I was thinking...what were we doing 1 year ago this month? So I looked at my picture folder and found out! (Good thing I take lots of pictures or I'd never remember anything)!
March of 2007, Channing was in a small soccer league and we attended all of his Saturday games. It was Easter and I have pictures of the boys all dressed up. We went to the zoo (because March in Phoenix is always perfect in the weather dept.). Cason was learning to crawl and was just a little squirt. The boys took to kite flying in the park outside our front door. Watch the slideshow below to see my favorite pics from a year ago.
If you want to hear the music then you have to click on the little speaker at the bottom of the slideshow.

4 comments:
What a cute slideshow! Your kids are so adorable and have grown a ton since last year.
I love your slideshow. It is so fun seeing your kids a year ago compaired to recent posts. I think I am going to copy your idea :)
Just love the collage! So fun to see how the little munchkins have grown. They just keep getting cuter and cuter!!
Thanks for the words of encouragement & for keeping us in your prayers. We'll keep you guys posted.
Post a Comment