Monday, March 17, 2008

Spotlight on Cameron

Spotlight of the Week (I'm posting this because I don't want to lose the info when I change the sidebar) :)

Cameron - This week we planted our garden for the spring. Cameron made mud in the garden and then stood in it for fun. He squished it around in his toes and ran through it! Yuck!!! He loved every moment I'm sure.

Cameron is now 4 1/2. I told him today that he was that age and he was soooo excited. He wanted it to be his actual birthday though. Sorry buddy, I can't speed time up. Unfortunately, I'm sure it will pass all too quickly! He's growing up so fast!

A few nights ago we stopped at McDonald's so the kids could have some dinner (I was on my way to Enrichment). I asked them if they would like fries and Cameron said, "No, I don't want fries. Fries will make me FLAT." (I wish they would make me FLAT)! LOL!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

There's another one of those totally adorable things kids say. Love it. The other day Jonah said he wanted a drink. I got him one and then he said "Thanks mom, I needed some refreshment." Kids are awesome! Cameron will be 5 soon enough. I cried the night Jonathan turned 5. I can't believe how time flies!