We had a fun-filled Easter weekend. I took the boys to an Easter Egg hunt Saturday morning. It said it was from 9-12, we arrived at 8:30. The egg hunt didn't actually start until 10:30 though, so we bailed and found a big Easter parade instead. That turned out to be much better because they got tons of candy and had a blast! It was a pretty nice day too, so that was good.
On Sat. afternoon we dyed eggs. Our friend, Ashley Torres, came over and helped out, a tradition that started when Channing was a baby. She's never missed a year! :) Of course the boys all needed a bath after dyeing their eggs and hands.
Sunday was a busy day. Bob had to speak in church and I sang, "Beautiful Savior". We snapped a few pictures after church (before the kids could have a chance to get their clothes dirty).
The Easter Bunny was obviously very busy and he didn't make it to our house until after church and naptime. Cason watched the bunny hide eggs and he kept picking them up and carrying them around! LOL! Finally it was time for the hunt. The boys had a blast looking for eggs. Cason found his basket and he had a little mp3 player in it (for babies). He didn't want to find any eggs after that. He just loved the music! It's funny to watch them look for eggs. Cameron gets frustrated when he can't find them. Channing was finding them everywhere. They would both get so excited to find one though.
I had to throw this last picture in for kicks. This is where I constantly find Cason. I'm not sure what the draw to the kitchen table is, but he is always on there. Notice that this particular day he decided that his "baby" and bear should join him. Haha!
6 comments:
Cute little boys!! I am so jealous of the weather you are having. I am itching for a little sunny weather
Great pictures Danya! I love the one of your handsome family. Tell Bob that I can tell he's dropped some weight since Thanksgiving. He's most likely going to win the race if he keeps it up (notice I didn't fully endorce him as I'm hoping...er...wishing Nate would train. And if Nate trains I think he could win!).
Also, funny picture of Cason on the table. I can't even count the number of times I got him down from that very spot the weekend we were at your house. I guess kids just have their favorite places. Trevor likes to stand up to the tub. I find her there all the time. Funny kids!
Such cute pictures. They look so grown up in their ties. Glad you had such a good time.
Those boys of yours are so darn cute! They crack me up! I love reading your blog. Love ya guys & we miss ya!
Yes, I doubt we would have colds if we were living in Phoenix, looks like the Jazz may be meeting you in the playoffs. Tell the kids hi! -Justin and Ashley
Cason's hair in your family church picture made Devin and me laugh for days!
Post a Comment