The kids loved putting up the tent and having flashlights. It always amazes me that kids are so easily amuzed by light! I froze at night though and hardly slept. We probably should have put the fly on the top of the tent to keep in the warmth! I was so wasted the next day!
The kids had fun throwing sticks and rocks into the lake. As you can see below, Cameron was not satisfied just throwing in little sticks, he had to chuck in a whole log! LOL!
One lady brought a bag of Mexican Marshmallows that were HUGE! I made a smore with it - you can see it below. Now that was awesome, especially with a dark chocolate hershey bar!
We had a great time even though we were there for a total of about 15 hours (lots of work for such a short trip huh)? The kids begged to stay, but it was roasting by 9am and I was beat. Maybe next time we can stay a little longer.
3 comments:
I think your ward is crazy! Who decided to camp in a place called Rattlesnake Cove - looney! I thought Cameron had a snake in his hands for a second, causing a small heart attack. Guess I should read before I look at pictures, huh? Looks like you had lots of fun. You did save me one of those ginormous marshmallows, right!
Of course I saved you a marshmallow.....(running to store to buy some really fast.....). LOL! We need to BBQ up Provo Canyon when we come up in July. I'll bring the marshmallows from Phoenix (or is it, "Little Mexico")!
Wow!!! You have been busy. To think all I did was weed during spring break. Though there were some fun times in between.
Post a Comment