Well, it would appear that we are batting 2 for 2 in the illness department. First it was the flu (confined to only Bob & I), now we are battling what I think is rotovirus. Cameron and Cason have the runs and Cameron has thrown-up twice. He also appears to have pink-eye. If we came near your kids in the last few days, I apologize! Such fun around here! LOL!
5 comments:
No fun! I hope they start feeling better soon.
Sorry to hear about the sick kids. Hopefully once everyone gets healthy again we can all stay that way for awhile. Let me know if you need anything!
Isn't it great to have friends who share : )
How'd the soup turn out...YUM!
Well I wish I could blame you for Em's UTI, but I don't think anyone would believe me. Therefore I think your safe! hahaha Cameron's non-graduation pics are really cute. I miss you all a lot! Hopefully we'll get to see eachother sometime this summer. Hope you all feel better soon, give the kids a kiss from us.
Man!! I'll take Fifth disease any day!! That one was easy! About our wedding stuff. I actually don't have anything form the luncheon (except for my dad's speech thingy of course) I would love copies of whatever you have!! If they are on a tape, you can just bring them up here and I can put them on a DVD with my DVD burner machine when you come in July.
Post a Comment