It's come to my attention that some of the readers of our blog thought the training update blog entry was written by Danya. I can tell you that Danya does not weigh 195 and cannot run 3 miles in 21 minutes. Danya does another type of running. She runs the kids to school or runs to the store. Sorry for the confusion.
But as for me (Bob). I'm still trying to run when I can. My calf keeps getting injured but I found a compression wrap that's been allowing me to run more. My weight is down to 190, so I should reach my goal of being at 180 by the time of the race. Found a great website called mapmyrun.com. You can map out a course and determine the distance. I mapped out 3.2 miler that I'm going to try tomorrow morning. Time to see how disparate treadmill speed is from road speed. I may or may not post my time depending on how intimidating it is.
2 comments:
Ran 3.2 miles this morning outdoors in 22.30 min. Calculated it out and it's about a 7 min mile pace. Phew, tiring.
That's great. I've heard of the website that you referred to, but I haven't ever used it. I have a Garman GPS system that I thoroughly enjoy and use for all my runs. I won't post my times though....
Post a Comment