Sunday, May 11, 2008

Flowers for Mother's Day

Bob gave me some beautiful roses for Mother's Day. They are purple/pink and I think they are pretty awesome! Thanks Bob (and kids)! :)

Bob also made me breakfast and served it to me in bed. Of course he had to get up super early to pull this one off since he has meetings early on Sunday mornings and church starts at 9! It was a yummy breakfast though! He's a good cook! (I wish he would use his talent more often)! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How thoughtful and beautiful. Skylar and Nate got me and Zoetta both some flowers (since we stayed there this weekend) but I left mine there...ooops!

Happy Mother's Day. You're an amazing mom!

Kenna said...

How beautiful! I hope you had a good Mother's Day.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you this weekend, it was a lot faster of a trip than I thought.