Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Eve - 2010

Christmas Eve was finally here!  The kids could HARDLY wait!  They had been talking about this day for weeks!  In the morning they discovered a note from their “elf” that said they did a pretty good job keeping the house clean.  They really loved their elf named “Cocoa”!  I’m sure he’ll be back next year!

We opted for the “untraditional” Christmas Eve dinner this year and Bob made his famous marinara (yummmmmm)!  We kept it simple and I kept my sanity! Smile  We read the story of Jesus’ birth and then opened 1 gift (the kids have figured this one out…Mom!  It’s ALWAYS pajamas)!  LOL!  Yep!  It is!  They had cute matching red ones with penguins (the kids favorite). Bob got a T-shirt and basketball shorts and I got some cute pink pjs.  Then it was off to bed to wait for Santa.  The boys were going to try to wait up this year but I told them that they had to get to sleep before midnight or he wouldn’t come.  They were out soooo fast!  I almost laughed!  It was a successful Christmas Eve!

DSC_0241DSC_0244DSC_0246DSC_0248DSC_0251DSC_0252DSC_0257DSC_0259DSC_0264DSC_0277DSC_0284DSC_0286DSC_0289DSC_0291DSC_0299DSC_0306

No comments: